4Throws 600 Training Javelin - Rubber Tip
Pre-Order Available Estimated ship date is February 24th
- This Javelin is our Leading Training Javelin.
- They hold up to moderate use and are offered at a low and heavily discounted price.
- With the very low prices of these spears, they provide the opportunity for any thrower to buy multiple javelins for increased training productivity.
- These javelins are rated at 40 METERS
- Javelin handles may come in black
Designed to IAAF Specifications. They are well-suited for the beginner thrower to use in practice but having been designed to IAAF Specs, throwers have sometimes been able to use these javelins in competitions.
Having been manufactured with aircraft grade aluminum and durable rubber tips, it allows the javelin to hold up against a moderate amount of throwing. They are specifically well-suited for a training environment, due to the fact that they have a moderate level of flex which is ideal for elbow injury prevention. The most excellent aspect of this javelin, however, is its price. The 4throwers team have designed the Training Javelin to be the one spear on the market that you can by a few of for all training purposes.